What You Should Bring?
PERSONAL DAY PACK – LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING
Below are list of items you should carry during the trek program. All Items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
The rest of the equipments: food & beverages, cooking utensils, tents, sleeping bags, guide and porters, etc are provided by Rinjani Eco Tour.
- Torch or Flashlight
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
- Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital
- Small towel
- 2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 pcs of shorts
- Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trekking activity.
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office or at our base camp
Some cash for tipping the guide and porters is recommended.